Ground Inspector Data Logger
This unique resistivity survey system is suitable for fast and accurate detection of treasures, cavities, etc. buried up to 15-20 meters under the ground. It is possible to use just the measuring data on the LCD screen or export it to a laptop/tablet for detailed visualisation.
Most Accurate than All Such Devices on the Market!
- Scan up to 1000 square meters (10,764 square feet) with only one measurement.
- Detect objects buried up to 15-20 meters (up to 66 feet) under the ground.
- Short measuring time: it takes only a few seconds to scan the desired area.
- Easy software update using USB flash.
- High quality laser engraved front panel.
- Manual or Automatic mode.
- Calibration mode.
- Easy To Use.
- Compact and lightweight.
Suitable for Detecting
- Caves or Tunnels.
- Buried Treasures.
How the device works?
- Using the 4 stainless steel rods the ground resitivity is analysed by the device, stating whether there is treasure or caves below the ground.
- Power - External 12V/5Ah Lead-Acid battery
- Frequency - 200 ÷ 280Hz (with step 10Hz)
- These values are multiples of 50 / 60Hz
- Resistivity Range - 0Ω ÷ 100kΩ
- Resistivity Precision - 0Ω ÷ 30kΩ ± 1% / 30kΩ ÷ 100kΩ ± 2%
- Output Voltage - 200 V
- Output Current - 220mA
- Internal Memory - Up to 3900 full reading lines
- Operating Temperature Range - -10 to +40 °C (14 to 104 °F)
- Cycle Time - From 1s to 1min with step 10s
- LCD Display - 4 Lines of 20 Characters
- Size of Control Box - 21 x 16 x 8 cm (8,3 x 6,3 x 3,1 inches)
- Size of Transportation Case - 47 x 37 x 17 cm (18,5 x 14,6 x 6,7 inches)
- Weight of Control Box - 1kg
- Wight of Full Package - 9kg
- Warranty - Lifetime
- Contol block in premium case.
- 4 stainless steel probes.
- 4 x 33 meters (108 feet) cable reels.
- 12V5Ah Lead-Acid battery.
- Operation manual.
- Hard case.